http://developer.redhat.com/rhcn/packageinfo.php3 has the
- In the package infromation Release, Size, Licence and
Summary fields are always empty. While Release number can be
gotten from the RPM file name and Summary is not that
important when Description is available, it would be nice to
be able to see Licence field and especially nice to see the
- It has line
which has "</a>" missing before "</CENTER>"
Also, the Date field lists the date in some not very human-readable
Also, the Description field is displayed with no line breaks in it
which makes it less readable.
The new version of packageinfo.php3
still has some problems:
(1) "License" and "Summary" fields are empty
(2) "Build Date" field is not in human-readable format
(3) "Description" field has no line breaks in it
(4) Is is not clear information for what rpm (i386? src?) is displayed
(5) %changelog is not displayed (and rpm2html does not display it
(6) It would be good to have a a link to the rpm2html page for the
RHCN has been discontinued and therefore this bug report is being closed. If you
have any questions about why this bug should not have been closed please direct
to email@example.com. Sorry for any inconvenience.