Description of problem:
Currently users have no way to know whether the requests has been granted or reject; nor does the grantor have convenient methods to tell the requesters they requests have been rejected or need more information.
For example, user A requests a translator permission in fr team; but if language coordinator wants to reject the request, the coordinator have no way to tell user A in Zanata.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Sign in as a coordinator
2. Go to language team he/she coordinate.
3. User A request for permission to join the language team.
There is no way to telling User A that the permission is rejected.
A choice should be given:
"Ok" for grant the request
"Reject" for reject the request
"More Info" for require more information
"Cancel" (Optional) Pending the decision.
This appears to be a two part RFE:
1. The ability for maintainers / administrators to manage users' role and permission requests, and
2. User feedback for the result of point 1.
- a storage mechanism for the requests
- a notification that requests exist
- views of the requests for a project, a language, roles etc
- a user's request history view (e.g. my requests, previous and current)
- filtering for maintainer / user of requests by status
Other questions arise, such as
- "Undo" ability (whoops, wrong button),
- normal user request management (e.g. "Cancel" my request, I don't want it any more)
- Request expiry
Reassigned to PM
Migrated; check JIRA for bug status: http://zanata.atlassian.net/browse/ZNTA-555