Version in RHEL7.0 is based on 4.0.2, currently we are on 4.0.10; rebase is target to 4.0.11/12
* a lot of code clean-up
* there are already 36 additional patches in 7.0 (in order to not do rebase after deadline but fix all bugs)
* fence_scsi/fence_ipmi are ported to fencing library
* improved testing utilities
Also add fence agent fence_zvm for s390
Rebased to fence-agents-4.0.11
* added options --ssl-secure and ssl-insecure which were not in upstream
* fence_scsi_check.pl is not a python script what is misleading but it is required for backward compatibility
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.