Description of problem:
When using SSM to run a script across multiple systems, the event history for that script will show the results for every system when trying to look at a specific system's results.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Spacewalk 2.2 on CentOS 6.5
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select multiple systems in System Set Manager
2. Run an arbitrary script "Ex. ls /root/"
3. Confirm and wait for the results
4. Go to Schedule and view the action for the script
5. Click the link for any given completed system
Results for every system upon which the script was run show for any specific system
Only the results for the specific system selected should show when trying to view results for that system
This can also be viewed when navigating to the specific system in the Systems menu and reviewing its Event History.
Committing to Spacewalk master: