Description of problem:
When using SSM to run a config diff across multiple systems, the event history for that diff will show the results for every system when trying to look at a specific system's diff results.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
spacewalk-java-2.2.122-1 on CentOS 6.5
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select multiple systems in SSM
2. Select Diff config channels
3. Select a few configuration files shared by the systems
4. Config and schedule the diff
5. Select Schedule, Completed Actions and view Completed Systems for the diff action
Viewing a specific system's diff results will show as many copies of a given config as there are systems that share that config. Each copy relates to a specific system and thus will show whether there are differences or not, but there is no way to tell which system has the differences as one system's event log will show the differences for all systems.
Viewing a specific system's diff results should show only that system's diff results.
Committing to Spacewalk master:
Problem was also present for config file deploy action, fixed in this commit as well.