Description of problem:
Using the <wsrp> tag in pages.xml of a sample portal container to include a portlet marked as remotable, does not works in JPP-6.1.1 and in upcoming JPP-6.2.0.
This used to work flawlessly in JPP-6.1.0.
Always with JPP-6.1.1 and 6.2
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Deploy a portlet marked remotable in JPP-6.1.
2. Use <wsrp> tag in pages.xml of a custom portal conatiner to include the portlet
3. Start JPP and on accessing the portlet error is thrown as mentioned below
Caused by: org.gatein.pc.api.NoSuchPortletException: No such portlet selfv2./<PortletAppName>.<PortletName>
The portlet should be accessible.
Master already contains a fix for this. WSRP already has a released version with this fix. PR for 3.8.x sent: https://github.com/gatein/gatein-portal/pull/931
An improved version of https://github.com/gatein/gatein-portal/pull/931 was merged to 3.8.x branch of GateIn Portal
Tested in 6.2.0.ER9 using the following steps:
1) add remotable portlet on a test page (e.g. jsf2 quickstart portlet)
2) export portal site
3) verify <wsrp> tag present in the portlet section of exported pages.xml
4) remove the portlet from test page (or the whole test page altogether)
5) import the previously exported portal site
6) check if portlet present, check for errors in log
Successfully retested in 6.2.0.CR3.