Description of problem:
Guest Agent data in 'Network Interfaces' subtab should be moved to separate subtab. Current visibility is odd:
1. Guest Agent data are not just data related to network interface
2. It seems there's some check done and only 'eth0' is shown because this reported interfaces has equal HW address as interface in Network Interfaces subtab list (what about other interfaces data which GA is able to report?)
3. No data are reported in Admin Portal about disks ad GA Data tab is visible in Network Interfaces subtab
4. Applications should be moved to Guest Agent Data subtab as only GA is able to report them
5. No memory stats are visible in Admin Portal
Separate GA Data subtab would be big benefit:
1. Immediate understanding all data origin from GA in the guest
2. Various data aggregated in one place
3. Specific collected data could be easy displayed/hidden as it would be in one place
4. Easier to maintain - now GA data are spread to many subtabs and it's "design" are ..., not very nice :)
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
Closing old bugs. If this issue is still relevant/important in current version, please re-open the bug.
I still think separate subtab for guest data would be nice.
any preference or desire to change this?
If I correctly recall, we used to have all guest agent lumped together on the VM tab. We intentionally moved the IP address information to the relevant NIC.
The fact that we do not present guest agent information for internal bridges or bonds is indeed a failure in that old RFE.
If disk usage/total is not presented next to vDisk, we should add it as an RFE.
I believe the the guest-agent-given memUsed data is presented in the main VM tab.
I think that adding another subtab with aggregated guest agent information would be beneficial for presenting in-guest bridges, or in-guest RAID disks.