Description of problem: Stuypuft stuck on 15% while running deployemnt, using virt manager looked inside the vm's, setup included nova network 1 controller, plus 2 compute hosts.
1. Why 4 host vm's (none including foreman vm) were booted im not sure I'd expect to see only three up.
2. Access to my pysical server running the vm's was down not sure when this happened, service network start fixed this.
3. Looking into vm's using virt manager from my laptop I noticed two things
One of the hosts can't reach a source see picture 1.
All the other hosts are stuck on same page see picture 2.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install on physical server, using guide.
2. Nova network, 1 CC + 2 compute nodes
Deployment stuck at 15%, not error logs no indication or problem, until I checked vms using virt manager.
Should complete deployment, if fails hangs no timeout is given.
Created attachment 921734 [details]
screen shot 1
Created attachment 921735 [details]
Screen shot 2
This looks to be an error in the discovery phase, an so before ofi puppet is involved, switching components
Closing this as notabug. This is environmental.
screen shot 2 shows a host that hasn't provisioned yet, but is otherwise fine, just waiting it's turn.
Screen shot 1 shows a host that failed to download from an external site. This is either a bad url in the installation media location you configured or a bad gateway setup.