Created attachment 921751 [details]
no remove button on the artifact repository
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Upload an old jar file which name is Sysloan-1.0.2.jar with package name is not 1.0.2.
2. New a deployment unit for Sysloan-1.0.2.
3. Check the process definition list, found there is no new process definition for Sysloan-1.0.2 because the package name is not update.
4. Update the jar file and Re-upload the Sysloan-1.0.2.
5. Redeploy Sysloan-1.0.2 and check the process definition list.
There is still no Sysloan-1.0.2 process in the definition list.
and user can not remove the old Sysloan-1.0.2 artifact repository from repository list, maybe the artifact file is updated although upload a new jar file.
Admin can remove the old Sysloan-1.0.2 file from artifact repository.
The new same name jar file can not deployed in the bpms site