This bug has been copied from bug #1103252 and has been proposed
to be backported to 7.0 z-stream (EUS).
Created attachment 923334 [details]
all changes neded for rebase to nss-3.16.2 - in patch format
This is what's needed:
- Fix test failure detection in the %check section
- Move removal of unwanted source directories to the end of the %prep section
- Update various patches on account of the rebase
- Remove unused patches rendered obsolete by the rebase
- Fix libssl and test patches that disable ssl2 support
- Replace expired PayPal test certificate that breaks the build
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.