Description of problem:
RFE - we should have the option to see the current iso file in cdrom from the GUI
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Manager Version: 3.4.1-0.25.el6ev
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create vm with boot sequence CD-ROM and X.iso file(in my case Windows2008-x64.iso)
2. click on the run once and set Boot Options :
- check the Attached CD
- choose the iso file Y.iso file(in my case Fedora-19-x86_64-netinst.iso)
- check the Start in pause
3. click OK to start the run once.
4. click on change the cd and choose iso file Z.iso(in my case CentOS-6.5-x86_64-LiveCD.iso and click OK
In this moment after the last stage I don't have any option how to see the current cd.
As admin/user I expected to be able to know which iso file is in cdrom in this moment.
optional solution could be when click on 'Change CD' and the current cd will be the default(then you can change it).
Closing as a duplicate of BZ 1025376. Please reopen with explanation if this is not, in fact, a duplicate.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 1025376 ***