Take the example of the following issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/6807
1. create a host collection
2. add two new hosts to host-collection
3. Go to the host collections index page.
Notice that the content hosts count has not been updated
Similar bugs occur on
* Product/Repositories page (where we add a repo to the product and the index still shows the previous number)
* Content Views, where the repo/env names are not similartly update
* Gpg Keys with the product/repo count
and so on. This is probably true for every nutupane page.
We need a generic mechanism/service to automatically update the Index list when we change specific details of one of the items
Created from redmine issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/6850
Upstream bug assigned to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upstream bug component is WebUI
Per 6.3 planning, moving out non acked bugs to the backlog
This is an older bug, which is being tracked upstream. We will not be tracking this downstream. When the upstream issue is resolved, the next rebase will pull in the fix.