Created attachment 923362 [details]
Description of problem:
Deployment content new war cannot be displayed
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
JON 3.3 DR1
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start JBoss EAP 6.1 standalone server.
2. Start JBoss ON 3.2 system.
3. Import JBoss EAP server into inventory.
4. Configure connection settings for newly imported resource.
5. Deploy jboss-as-helloworld.war to JBoss EAP server.
6. Create test repository from Administration > Content / Repositories:
* *Name*: `Test Repo`
7. From Test Repo upload a new version of helloworld WAR:
* *Upload File*: jboss-as-helloworld-1.0.1.war (any WAR will do)
* *Type*: *File [Deployment:JBossAS7]*
8. Subscribe the imported JBoss EAP server to *Test Repo*:
1. Under *Resources Subscribed To This Repository* click *SUBSCRIBE...* button.
2. For search, enter `jboss-as-helloworld.war` and set type drop-down to *Service* and click search.
3. Check jboss-as-helloworld.war resource which was returned.
4. Click *SUBSCRIBE SELECTED*.
9. Navigate to the content page of the jboss-as-helloworld.war resource.
10. Select the new tab.
11. Check one of the new versions of jboss-as-helloworld.war (jboss-as-helloworld-1.0.1.war).
old jsf logout page is visible -- see screen-shot attached
deployment war data displayed
issue is visible in JON 3.3 ER03
screen-shot, server and agent logs attached
Created attachment 939197 [details]
Created attachment 939198 [details]
Created attachment 939199 [details]
I can't reproduce on a fresh master build. It looks like you used the same environment as in Bug 1126460?
Yes, Environment for both BZ is the same. JON 3.3 ER03
I was also not able to reproduce the described behavior.
JBoss ON is coming to the end of its product life cycle. For more information regarding this transition, see https://access.redhat.com/articles/3827121.
This bug report/request is being closed. If you feel this issue should not be closed or requires further review, please create a new bug report against the latest supported JBoss ON 3.3 version.