Spec URL: http://sg.cicku.me/rhash.spec
SRPM URL: http://sg.cicku.me/rhash-1.3.3-1.fc22.src.rpm
Description: RHash (Recursive Hasher) is a console utility for computing and verifying hash sums of files. It supports CRC32, MD4, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512,
Tiger, DC++ TTH, BitTorrent BTIH, ED2K, AICH, GOST R 34.11-94, RIPEMD-160, HAS-160, EDON-R 256/512, Whirlpool and Snefru-128/256 algorithms. Hash sums are used to ensure and verify integrity of large volumes of data for a long-term storing or transferring.
* Can calculate Magnet links.
* Output in a predefined (SFV, BSD-like) or user defined format.
* Ability to process directories recursively.
* Updating of existing hash files (adding sums of files missing in the hash
* Calculates several hash sums in one pass.
Fedora Account System Username: cicku
Cristopher dropped out of Fedora a while back. Closing.
New request filed at bug #1430974