Description of problem:
In the admin console, it is not possible to add an async log handler to a log category. The drop-down to select the log handler does not contain async handlers.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
* EAP 6.3.0
* admin console 2.2.8.Final-redhat-1
How reproducible: Always
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an async log handler if none exists yet.
2. Open admin console in a browser
3. Go to: Configuration --> Subsystem --> Core --> Logging --> Log Categories
4. Select a log category
5. Go to "Details" section --> Handlers --> Add
6. The "Add Name" popup is displayed
In the "Name" drop down list, async log handlers are not listed and therefore cannot be selected.
The "Name" drop down list should also contain async log handlers.
It works in EAP 6.2.4.
Harald Pehl <email@example.com> updated the status of jira HAL-487 to Coding In Progress
Harald Pehl <firstname.lastname@example.org> updated the status of jira HAL-487 to Open
Harald Pehl <email@example.com> updated the status of jira HAL-487 to Resolved
Fixed by HAL 2.4.0.Final BZ1144083. Setting to MODIFIED.
Verified for HAL 2.4.8.Final-redhat-1 in EAP 6.4.0.DR11.