Description of problem:
When geo rep status is config corrupted, nagios UI shows the status and status information of 'Volume GeoReplication - <vol_name> 'as OK.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a master vol of type replicate out of a cluster called master_cluster.
2. Create a slave vol out of type replicate out of a cluster called slave_cluster.
3. Have password less connection between the one node of master to one node of slave volume.
4. Run the command "gluster system:: execute gsec_create"
5. Now run the command gluster volume geo-replication <master_vol>::<salve_vol> create push-pem force.
6. Now start geo-rep session by running the command "gluster volume geo-replication <master-vol>::<salve_vol> start".
7. cd to /var/lib/glusterd/ and delete the file <mastervol_ip_slavevol>
Volume Geo replication status and status information shows "OK".
Volume Geo Replication status should be critical and status information should say as "Config Corrputed".
Moving it out of 3.0.2, but we should take it in 3.0.3
Thank you for your report. However, this bug is being closed as it's logged against gluster-nagios monitoring for which no further new development is being undertaken.