Created attachment 925651 [details]
 git repository
Description of problem:
I have tried to build a project and GUI informed me about ClassNotFoundException. However, the project was still somehow built - but only partially.
The message in the log says:
11:11:15,836 INFO [org.drools.compiler.kie.builder.impl.KieRepositoryImpl] (http-/127.0.0.1:8080-9) KieModule was added:MemoryKieModule[ ReleaseId=org.redhat.gss:customWorkItemProcess:1.1]
The project is displayed in the list of deployments in the business-central.
However, no process definition are displayed under Process Definition menu.
Moreover, if you try to undeploy the project for the first time, you receive:
Undeployment of unit org.redhat.gss:customWorkItemProcess:1.1 failed: null
For the second time, the undeployment is successful.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Drop handlers.jar under WEB-INF/lib of business-central.war
2. Import the attached repository into the business-central
3. Build the project - CNFE will be displayed through the GUI
4. Navigate to the Process Definition - no processes are loaded
5. Navigate to the list of deployments - the unit is there, try to undeploy it - it fails for the first time, should success for the second
The project is partially built even though there is ClassNotFoundException.
The project is not built at all.
Created attachment 925652 [details]
And if you like watching a video, grab the popcorn and watch it here:
it seems like the exception in the log is not related to the undeployment at all.
issue was mainly addressed by BZ 1104103 but was catching only Exceptions while in this particular case it was ClassNotFoundError that was not properly handled. Improvement to catch all Throwable was made