Description of problem:
This is a regression of https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=969876
Setting same scale value on a 3rd party cartridge makes the connection hook being run, this should not happen if the scale value does not change.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. rhc create-app foo php-5.3 -s
2. rhc add-cartridge "http://cartreflect-claytondev.rhcloud.com/reflect?github=smarterclayton/openshift-redis-cart&commit=6dca180bb06412a261d7211d9d8fe1211afe32d8" -a foo
3. rhc cartridge-scale redis -a foo --min 2
4. ssh into broker, monitor the broker log
5. rhc cartridge-scale redis -a foo --min 2
After step 5, the 'ExecuteConnectionsOp' showed up in pending_op_group and the publisher hook showed up in development.log
The hook should not be executed because the setting a same value to cartridge scale info a second time is considered a no-op.
Verified on devenv_5183
The publisher hook is not triggered on the second time setting a same scale value to a cartridge.