LVM2 release v2.02.111 contains important fixes for regressions from v2.02.110 and other fixes:
- Pass properly sized char buffers for sscanf when initializing clvmd.
- Reinstate nosync logic when extending mirror. (2.02.110)
- Fix total area extent calculation when allocating cache pool. (2.02.110)
- Restore proper buffer size for parsing mountinfo line (1.02.89)
Include this bug-fix release in F21.
lvm2-2.02.111-1.fc21 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 21.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 21 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing lvm2-2.02.111-1.fc21'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
lvm2-2.02.111-1.fc21 has been pushed to the Fedora 21 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.