Description of problem:
While testing the Fedora test instance at http://localized-zanatatest.itos.redhat.com/ I found a situation where a tooltip remains when it should be removed.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Zanata 3.4.3-SNAPSHOT (git-server-3.4.2-1-gc64b08a-dirty)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Use firefox and go to http://localized-zanatatest.itos.redhat.com/
2. Click on "Projects"
3. Click on "fedora-installer"
4. Click on "f21"
5. Move the mouse over the greater than sign used to go to the next page of languages.
6. Wait until the tooltip "next" appears.
7. Click on the greater than sign.
8. Move the cursor away from the greater than sign.
The tooltip "next" remain visible.
The tooltip should go away when the mouse is moved away.
As the interface changed in 3.5.X, this bug is no longer applied.
Version Zanata 3.5.2-SNAPSHOT (git-server-3.5.1-9-g37d83f9)