Description of problem:
If a repo is published over http/https and the relative URL is later changed and the repo republished, the old relative URL still exists (although not everything published it still there, seems like only the listing files and the folders are left).
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create repo with relative URL RHEL
2. pulp-admin rpm repo publish run --repo-id RHEL
3. pulp-admin rpm repo update --relative-url RedHat --repo-id RHEL
4. pulp-admin rpm repo publish run --repo-id RHEL
5. Check the available folders at <server>/pulp/repos
Both folders RHEL and RedHat exist.
Only the RedHat folder should remain.
Moved to https://pulp.plan.io/issues/522