Created attachment 937917 [details]
Wrong mouse pointer tooltip-1
Description of problem:
When attempt to edit any existing Compute Profile, the Form appearing, there the Mouse Pointer Tooltip for various sections like Network, Storage is behaving wrong way. Its appearing in en_US, which means, it is present in all other RH supported locales as well.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Red Hat Satellite-6.0.4
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login into Red Hat Satellite webUI with Admin rights
2. Go to Infrastructure --> Compute Profiles from Menu shown.
3. Click on any existing profile (Or create a New Profile Clicking on "New
Compute Profile" Green Box shown on the right hand side of the Web UI)
4. Click on any valid Compute Resource (For example libvirt (Libvirt))
5. Observe a form is opening.
6. Now, Mouse over the the various sections like Network Interfaces, Storage
separated with Horizontal lines.
7. Observe the Mouse pointer and its tooltip location and distance and the
period of time it keeps showing the tooltip content.
1. The distance between the mouse pointer and its tooltip is quite long or high.
2. Its not disappearing after flashing the tooltip content for once.
3. When the mouse pointer is on some other button and showing the relevant
tooltip content, the previous tooltip is still on the picture.
1. Ideally tooltip should be positioned just above the mouse pointer not far
2. It should disappear after few seconds, even if the mouse is pointing on the
same region for long time.
3. Tooltip should be shown on the immediate mouse pointer location's content,
not keep showing the other previous one as well.
2 Screen shots attached with the relevance.
**** By the way, I am not sure about the WebUI sub component, so, selected Katello as of now to proceed, as it is the mandatory field to proceed. Please change it accordingly if this one is not the correct it should be.
Created attachment 937918 [details]
Wrong mouse pointer tooltip-2
Since this issue was entered in Red Hat Bugzilla, the release flag has been
set to ? to ensure that it is properly evaluated for this release.
Created redmine issue http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/7639 from this bug
Moving to POST since upstream bug http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/7639 has been closed
Applied in changeset commit:72c675c641062eba8fd77f3b99d163361a2e6119.
Upstream bug assigned to szadok
# rpm -qa | grep foreman
Created attachment 991216 [details]
Created attachment 991217 [details]
This bug is slated to be released with Satellite 6.1.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.