Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1148233
RFE: Drupal plugin should split content into meaningful chunks
Last modified: 2015-08-06 01:55:20 EDT
Description of problem:
Currently the Drupal plugin treats all content from a single article as one string. This content should be split meaningfully across multiple strings. Perhaps paragraph breaks?
Implementation details discussed by development team:
- Segmentation is on the client side - the server receives already-segmented text flows through the current API
- Options for how to segment:
- Maintain structure of the field, inserting segments within that structure.
- Use existing segmentation code if available.
- ID of segments should be ID of field, with added index location of segment
Hi David and Dean,
Thanks for working on this bug and verifying it. Would you be able to help Yuko to test it out to see if the feature is working for her? She is the initial reporter of the issue and it would be good to get her feedback.
If Yuko is happy with the feature, I will close the bug. Thanks a lot.