Spec URL: <http://smittix.co.uk/repo/compass-icon-theme.spec>
SRPM URL: <http://smittix.co.uk/repo/compass-icon-theme-1.3.0-1.fc20.src.rpm>
Description: <This is an icon theme designed to be clean, attractive and easy on the eye.>
Fedora Account System Username:smittix
The angled brackets from the template are only meant as placeholders.
* Please add the release number to the changelog entry: 1.3.0-1
* Use the version macro on Source
Sorry about the brackets.
* Added full release number to changelog.
* Version macro has now been used on source line.
I will take this review. I will sponsor you too, James.
While I review this package, it would be great if you could do a couple of informal package reviews yourself on a couple of other waiting review requests.
This will demonstrate to your sponsor (me) that you understand the guidelines and serves as good practice for the future because once you are sponsored into the packagers group, you will be able to review and approve new packages yourself. Does that make sense?
Please post here the review requests you choose to look at. Here is a list to choose from: http://fedoraproject.org/PackageReviewStatus/NEW.html
I was just doing the review for this package and it appears to be licensed under the following Creative Commons license:
"Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)"
Non-Commercial variants of Creative Commons licenses are forbidden in Fedora, according to the content licensing section of the guidelines. 
This package cannot be accepted in Fedora unless the content authors are willing to re-license it without the commercial-use restriction.
This this package may instead be better suited for inclusion in a certain third-party repo. 
Sorry dude :-(
I didn't get all the way through the review, but FWIW, the first few fixes I would have asked for are as follows:
* A few SVG files have executable permissions. Please fix this, all data files should be installed with 0644 permissions.
* You have installed some hidden files with name ".directory" that are probably not necessary. Do not install these if possible.
* The Source0 URL is not valid. Please fix this or add a comment that explains how you generated the source tarball.