1. Proposed title of this feature request
2. Who is the customer behind the request?
Account: Euro-Information (acct #1220209)
TAM customer: no
SRM customer: yes
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
upgrade to mod_security_crs-2.2.9
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
mod_security_crs-2.2.6 is old (09/2012) and mod_security_crs-2.2.9 provides many bug fixes
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional requirements here)
6. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which release would they like to target (i.e. RHEL5, RHEL6)?
Not outlined by the customer
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any additional input?
10. List any affected packages or components.
httpd2.4.6 , mod_security_crs-2.2.6
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality if implemented?
This bug has been selected for inclusion in 7.3 Release Notes. Could you please add info to the Docs Text field, so that I can use it to formulate the release note?
Josh Bressers requested the inclusion of this in the RN on 2016-03-13. Perhaps the reason is that it's a request from a strategic customer?
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.