rubygem-staypuft: Selecting more than one Cinder driver backend doesn't set the "Multiple Backend" value to true.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install rhel-osp-installer
2. Create an HAneutron deployment.
3. select NFS and ceph driver backends for Cinder.
4. Complete the deployment and go to the advanced configuration tab.
5. Select Cinder(HA) and check the "Multiple backends" value.
Multiple backends is set to false.
Should be set to true.
Pull request upstream:
Selecting more than one Cinder driver backend sets the "Multiple Backend" value to true.
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.