rubygem-staypuft: The default gateway isn't set on the right interface when among other NICs vlan tagged NIC is used.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install rhel-osp-installer and create nonHA neutron deployment.
2. Create subnet for public_api role
3. Create vlan tagged subnet for management + admin_api roles.
4. Obviously create subnets for external and tenant roles.
The default gateway isn't set on the interface with the public_api role. It is set to another nic (with management+admin_api roles).
Checking the configuration files for the NICs I see that while the NIC with public_api role (eno2) looks like this:
* We see that DEFROUTE=yes exists and it's good.
The NIC with management and admin_api roles (eno2.183) looks like this:
* While DEFROUTE=yes doesn't exist, there's also no line DEFROUTE=no.
The default gateway should be set on the NIC with the public_api role assigned.
PR available: https://github.com/theforeman/foreman-installer-staypuft/pull/107
The default gateway is set on the NIC with the public_api network traffic type, as expected.
In all other NICs configuraion files, there's a line: DEFROUTE=no
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.