Reporting my package
Spec URL: https://magjogui.fedorapeople.org/packages/kanboard/SPEC/
SRPM URL: https://magjogui.fedorapeople.org/packages/kanboard/SRPM/
Description: Kanboard is a simple visual task board web application.
Fedora Account System Username: magjogui
Magjoqui can you paste the direct links to the files?
This is not due a cosmetic thing, generally, the srpm are revised with a tool called fedora-review which needs direct links.
magjogui is one of the guys that I was mentor in Fudcon, so, I will take care of its package and its mentoring process
I'm blocking it with FE-NEEDSPONSOR
Thanks Eduardo, the links that you require:
Thanks in advance
Please use your real full name in Bugzilla and send your self introduction to fedora-devel maling list according to https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers#Becoming_a_Fedora_Package_Collection_Maintainer
Done, I already change my name on bugzilla and send my selft introduction to the list.
- Make the package noarch.
- Is web-assets-devel really needed?
- Add config (no-replace) to all the config files in your package, for maintain user configurations
- If you will package for EPEL family, you must to check what php versions are available in them; You have to use conditionals for disaggregate of that requires
- You have to ship a httpd conf prepared for 2.2 and 2.4 versions
- There are fonts in your package, you have to specify the licenses of them
- the tests in your package can be run without internet connection? if so, please do it in %check section
See http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Web_Assets for to know how to treat your static files in a rpm package
Again, any update?
@José, please start doing informal reviews so that the sponsorship process gets started. Looks like Echevemaster could sponsor you, so please answer him, he will be a good mentor to you :)
Many people are waiting to have kanboard in Fedora, so do your best !
magjogui's scratch build of kanboard-1.0.18-1.fc22.x86_64.rpm for f22 failed http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=11273590
magjogui's scratch build of kanboard-1.0.18-1.fc22.src.rpm for f22 completed http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=11273649
Hi, I will take your review request, please update to the last upstream release:
Any update here? If not answer I will must to close this ticket as a DEADREVIEW