From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0)
Description of problem:
The content centre search is not working
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1.type council into query box
Actual Results: nothing. no results returned. I tried various
words (camden, council, policy).
Expected Results: a list of items that contain the keyword returned
I had mistakenly turned off Intermedia search engine while doing the
bulk content importer, thus nothing created during or after the import
was in the index. I have turned back on indexing & done a bulk
're-index' operation to correct the system. A srearch for 'camden' now
returns 95 hits instead of 0.
Passed retest at Camden.
The search is return links to the live site.
The back end search is meant to find content in the back end, not
live content on the website. The links returned on a search should
take me to the item (be it live or not). Please change. Thanks
The backend was indexing draft content, however, it was mistakenly
providing links to the live version of the draft item if it were
published. This is fixed in p4 41315.
Results on http://aplaws-ws3.ccm-demo.redhat.de are now as expected.