Description of problem:
After having created a new set of accounts, I can not add a new vendor
from the new bill dialog.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new set of business accounts
2. From the menu, select Business->Vendors->New Bill
3. Press the 'Select...' button to select the vendor
4. There are no vendors yet, so press 'New Vendor'
5. Fill in the name and address, then press 'OK'
6. The list box now shows up in the dialog
7. Try to search for the vendor
guile crashes and GnuCash prints the messages (when started from a
** CRITICAL **: file QueryObject.c: line 99
(gncQueryObjectGetParameterGetter): assertion `obj_name' failed.
** CRITICAL **: file QueryNew.c: line 637 (gncQueryRun): assertion
find the vendor
When I create the first vendor by selecting Business->New Vendor
from the menu before entering a new bill, everything works. I can
search for vendors and create new ones.
I just confirmed that this still happens with FC2 test 3
Filed upstream at:
Fixed in CVS (head and 1.8) -- will be fixed in 1.8.10.
Thanks for the report.