Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 117286
preferred applications does not update http/https mime types
Last modified: 2013-04-02 00:19:05 EDT
Description of problem:
Preferences/Preferred Applications does not update Filetypes/Programs
mime type for http or https.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. launch prefered applications.
2. Set default browser to epiphany.
3. launch evolution and click on an http URL.
4. most likely mozilla will load.
5. launch Filetypes/Programs from preferences
6. Under Internet Services change both http and https to use epiphany
7. fly helicoptor into jrb's cube out of frustration.
Confusion results in possible panic attack.
everything flows seemlessly together
I can dream can't I?
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 109738 ***
Changed to 'CLOSED' state since 'RESOLVED' has been deprecated.