Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 118297
Can't delete network profiles.
Last modified: 2007-11-30 17:10:38 EST
From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.4.1)
Description of problem:
I can't delete network profiles. I can create any number of them but
I can't get rid of any of the ones I don't want.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Start redhat-config-network and authenticate as root (if necessary).
2. Create a profile with Profile->New (or Ctrl-N). Give the profile
any name you wish.
3. Quit redhat-config-network and save your work.
4. Restart redhat-config-network and try to delete the profiles you
just made. Save any work.
5. Quit and reboot the machine as the panel instructed.
6. Start redhat-config-network. See the profiles you thought you had
Actual Results: The profiles disappear from the menu when deleting
them, but apparently they don't go away as you would have expected.
Expected Results: The profiles should be deleted and stay deleted
even after the reboot and reload of redhat-config-network (or
Perhaps there is a configuration text file I could edit to remove the
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 118073 ***
Changed to 'CLOSED' state since 'RESOLVED' has been deprecated.