Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1183994
RFE: Gather and display metrics detailing the number of words translated by a specific translator, for a specific project
Last modified: 2015-08-06 01:55:29 EDT
Gather and display metrics detailing the number of words translated by a specific translator, for a specific project
What is needed, is the ability to track the work performed by a specific translator within Zanata - per project. As numerious translators could be working on the same language, it is important to have this information per translator rather than per language (currently we only have per language).
This information should be viewable within the Zanata GUI and not just via a terminal command.
I would add a time period filter to the screen as well.
Implementation details discussed in developer meeting:
- Stats are shown on (new) user profile page.
- Profile page also has username, display name and gravatar picture.
- Profile page has a consistent URL.
- Profile page is accessed by entering username into the project-search box
- Search results that appear below the box while typing will have an icon
to indicate whether the result is a project or a user.
- Stats are per-user across all projects that they have worked on
- Stats are for a time-period that can be specified
- a button exists to show stats for each of these time ranges:
- the last week (7 days, the last of which is yesterday)
- the last 30 days (30 days, the last of which is yesterday)
- a way to specify a custom range of dates.
- All stats time periods use the server timezone. A day starts at midnight in
the server timezone.
- Stats are for work on Zanata web app. There is no requirement to show stats
for uploaded translations.
- Stats will increase when a user saves as fuzzy, saves as translated and
marks as reviewed.
- Stats count all activity. e.g.:
- A 10-word string saved as fuzzy will add 10 words to the fuzzy stat
- 3 subsequent saves as fuzzy on the same 10-word string will add 30 words
to the fuzzy stat.
- Stats display: Stacked bar graph (horizontal), with or without smoothing (a number for each day for each state that we are tracking, added up at midnight).
The date range is not limited to yesterday anymore as we will not use any batch job to do caching. The options are limited to "this week", last week, this month and last month.
Verified (master) at e78c4976616498dc57a2b1684388121ab53aa39f