From Bugzilla Helper:
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.6) Gecko/20040113
Description of problem:
For mapping URLs to live content items,
ContentSectionServlet.getItem() uses a cache. The key for cache
entries is the URL.
With the multilingual item resolver, one URL can be associated with
different language instances, depending the client's list of accepted
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In the default content section, create a new Article with French
and English language instances, and publish both.
2. Configure your browser to accept "fr" and "en" in this order.
3. Go to /ccm/content/, click on the Article, and you will get the
4. Configure your browser to accept only "en".
3. Go to /ccm/content/, click on the Article, reload the page, and you
will still see the French version.
Actual Results: CMS always displays the language instance which it
displayed for the first client who accessed a URL.
To fix this, the URL and the list of accepted languages should be used
Closing old tickets.