This is a tracking bug for Change: Ipsilon
For more details, see: https://fedoraproject.org//wiki/Changes/Ipsilon
Inclusion of Ipsilon in the Fedora repositories.
This message is a reminder that Fedora 22 Change Checkpoint: Completion deadline (testable) is on 2015-02-24 .
At this point, all accepted Changes should be substantially complete, and testable. Additionally, if a change is to be enabled by default, it must be so enabled at Change Completion deadline.
This bug should be set at least to the MODIFIED state to indicate that it achieved completeness. Status will be provided to FESCo right after the deadline. If, for any reasons, your Change is not in required state, let me know and we will try to find solution. Fedora 22 is going to be strictly time based release. For Changes you decide to cancel/move to the next release, please use the NEW status and set needinfo on me and it will be acted upon.
In case of any questions, don't hesitate to ask Wrangler (jreznik). Thank you.
We will be doing a new release today for milestone end, but the feature is testable in its current state.
This message is a reminder that Fedora 22 "Change Checkpoint: 100% Code Complete Deadline" is on 2015-03-31 .
All Accepted Changes has to be code complete and ready to be validated in the Beta release (optionally by Fedora QA). Required bug state at this point is ON_QA.
As for several System Wide Changes, Beta Freeze is a point of contingency plan, all incomplete Changes will be reported to FESCo for 2015-04-01 meeting. In case of any questions, don't hesitate to ask Wrangler (jreznik).
Ipsilon is in Fedora 22.
We will maybe be updating the package before final, but should be good enough as it stands as we can always use 0-day updates.
Hello Patrick, we'd like to include this change in F22 Beta Release Notes.
Please review the draft note I've added to the Doc Text field and let me know if this text is sufficient, or if there's anything you'd like to add or change. (Most of the text is taken directly from the Change page on the Wiki.)
I made a small change, but this looks fine to me.
I have asked the rest of the team to take a look at it as well.