An application, after registered in taskbar, got his entry stucked in the task list if the application is destroyed when the taskbar is showing only in a hidden desktop.
How to reproduce:
- Add more than one virtual desktop
- Set the taskbar to show only apps from the desktop
- Open some application with a time bomb close signal, suggestion konsole and
enter "sleep 10 && exit"
- Change to the other terminal and wait application close.
- Return to the previous desktop
The entry on taskbar from the application still there, but application is not opened anymore.
Reproduced on both 6.5 and 6.6
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 988464 ***