Description of problem:
OnClose event starts several times after close SplashScreen. The event also starts when it is switched to other perspective.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create SplashScreen plugin. (Extensions -> Plugin Management -> New... -> New SplashScreen). Add some alert to onClose event. For example:
2. Refresh browser.
3. Open perspective where new SplashScreen plugin should be placed.
4. Close SplashScreen. "Closing" alert is displayed.
5. Navigate to other perspective. *)
6. Open perspective where new SplashScreen plugin should be placed.
7. Close SplashScreen. **)
*) "Closing" alert is displayed again.
**) "Closing" alert is displayed twice.
*) "Closing" alert is not displayed.
**) "Closing" alert is displayed once.
If you repeat procedure: switch to other perspective, return back and close splashscreen, alert is displayed increasingly.
Fixed on future UF master:
(to be master soon) https://github.com/uberfire/uberfire/commit/09a9bee38d25553c0b646353b3dd6faba902e248
I cannot verify thit BZ because I cannot see created splascreen.
I create splascreen plugin, refresh browser and open perspective where splashscreen should be displayed but no splashscreen is there.
I also try to create static plugin (in business-central.war/plugins) and it works well.