Description of problem: kde-style-breeze should be used as default style for KDE 4 applications on the KDE live image. It's available on the image and it's confirmed to work with --style breeze command line option.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable): Fedora 22 Alpha RC3
Steps to Reproduce:
1. grab Fedora 22 Alpha RC3 live image
2. run konqueror (or any other KDE 4 app)
Actual results: Konqueror uses old, non-flat style
Expected results: Konqueror should use Breeze style to match Plasma 5/KF 5 based environment.
Was added recently already:
* Thu Mar 05 2015 Rex Dieter <firstname.lastname@example.org> 22-2.1
- Conflicts: kf5-kdelibs4support < 5.7.0-3 (#1199108)
* Tue Mar 03 2015 Rex Dieter <email@example.com> - 22-2
- kdeburc: disable debug output
- kdeglobals: use Sans/Monospace fonts, breeze widgets/icons
- default gtk config to adwaita (replaces oxygen-gtk)
But not released yet, waiting on work to integrate new f22-kde-theme
Tested on top of Beta TC4 and KDE 4 apps now use Breeze theme. Thanks.
I'm not sure if this happened on TC4 but on RC2, when Live is booted, non Breeze theme for KDE 4 apps is used. When you logout/login again, Breeze theme is properly used by KDE 4 apps.
I cannot explain why/how that happens,
used by kde4 contains: