Description of problem:
Upstream has done number of improvements in google-noto-fonts fonts from last git snapshot.
1. Added Oriya fonts
2. Update Hebrew, Georgian, and Ethiopic fonts.
3. Fix cmap of U+06F7 to Urdu form of digit 7.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. check for Oriya packages. its missing.
Oriya now available.
Oriya should be there.
google-noto-fonts-20150325-1.fc22 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 22.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 22 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing google-noto-fonts-20150325-1.fc22'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
google-noto-fonts-20150325-1.fc22 has been pushed to the Fedora 22 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.