Created attachment 1013222 [details]
Description of problem:
I see some buttons that have a wrong underscore in german translation in system-config-printer. This underscore must erased and then the german words are correct. (see 3 attached pics).
"Abbre_chen" -> "Abbrechen"
"A_ktualisieren" -> "Aktualisieren"
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Fedora 21, Fedora 22 pre beta (nightly build 2015-04-09, LiveCD)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. switch translation to german
2. start system-config-printer
3. open the properties-page of an installed printer (in my case a laserprinter Brother HL-4050CDN)
4. go to the first subpage and look at the cancel-button "Abbre_chen" on the bottom of the page
5. go to the toner subpage and look at the update button "A_ktualisieren" on the right of the page
- cancel button is translated to "Abbre_chen"
- update button is translated to "A_ktualisieren"
it should be:
I don't know if this problem is only a problem in german translation or in other languages too.
Created attachment 1013223 [details]
Created attachment 1013224 [details]
These buttons were missing the use_underline property in the ui definition.
system-config-printer-1.5.7-1.fc22 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 22.
system-config-printer-1.5.7-1.fc21 has been submitted as an update for Fedora 21.
* should fix your issue,
* was pushed to the Fedora 22 testing repository,
* should be available at your local mirror within two days.
Update it with:
# su -c 'yum update --enablerepo=updates-testing system-config-printer-1.5.7-1.fc22'
as soon as you are able to.
Please go to the following url:
then log in and leave karma (feedback).
system-config-printer-1.5.7-1.fc22 has been pushed to the Fedora 22 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
system-config-printer-1.5.7-3.fc21 has been pushed to the Fedora 21 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.