Description of problem:
Attempt to associate the HTTP content source with repository displays JBWEB000065: HTTP Status 404 - /rhq/content/repoAssociations-plain.xhtml
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
JBoss ON 3.3.2
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install and configure JBoss ON 3.3.2
2. From JBoss ON UI navigate to Administration -> Content Source and press "Create New" button;
3. Click on HTTP Content Source;
4. Define the content source type in the following way:
Root Url: http://test.example.redhat.com (for instance)
Index File: content-index.txt
5. Click on "Add New" button to add new Package Type;
6. Configure the following properties:
Resource Type Name: Tomcat Server
Architecture Name: noarch
Package Type Name: war
Resource Type Plugin Name: Tomcat
Filename Filer: */.war
7. Press "OK" button to save above configuration and confirm that Test content source is created.
8. From Administration -> navigate to Repositories and click on "Create New" button to create new repository;
9. Name: TestRepo and click on "Save";
10. Click on "TestRepo" link name and click on "Associate..." button in "Content Sources Associated with This Repository" section;
11. Click on the check box next to the "Test" content source in the "Available Content Sources" and press "Associate selected" button;
The following error is shown:
JBWEB000065: HTTP Status 404 - /rhq/content/repoAssociations-plain.xhtml
JBWEB000309: type JBWEB000067: Status report
JBWEB000068: message /rhq/content/repoAssociations-plain.xhtml
JBWEB000069: description JBWEB000124: The requested resource is not available.
However, when navigate again to JBoss ON UI -> Administration -> Repositories -> TestRepo, Test content source will be associated with the repository!
Test content source is properly associated with the repository but no error is shown.
time: 2015-05-26 20:13:13 +0200
author: Libor Zoubek - email@example.com
message: Bug 1220816 - Attempt to associate the HTTP content source with
repository displays JBWEB000065: HTTP Status 404 error
fixed navigation rule
Cherry-picked to release/jon3.3.x:
Author: Libor Zoubek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Tue May 26 20:13:13 2015 +0200
Bug 1220816 - Attempt to associate the HTTP content source with repository
displays JBWEB000065: HTTP Status 404 error
fixed navigation rule
(cherry picked from commit 6363450e352457c72813a690212a7411967a55f4)
Available for test with 3.3.3 ER01 build:
*Note: jon-server-patch-3.3.0.GA.zip maps to ER01 build of
Created attachment 1051941 [details]
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.