The current version packaged in fedora is 3.1.1 but 3.1.4 is available: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/rsa/3.1.4. Can you please update?
Of course +1
3.2 is out now as well. Is the maintainer going to update this package?
I've done a provenpackager update to 3.1.4 in Rawhide; this is needed by python-oauth2client.
Hopefully Yohan will want to fast-forward some of the other branches too, or maybe update to 3.2 even.
Apparently version 3.1.4 or later is needed by python-oauth2client in F-23 (Bug #1228230); any objection to me pushing an update to 3.1.4 there?
Looks like Yohan isn't very active in Fedora at the moment:
$ fedora_active_user.py --user yograterol --email yohangraterol92 --verbose
FAS password for pghmcfc:
Last login in FAS:
Last action on koji:
Thu, 17 Sep 2015 package list entry created: python-umemcache in f23_Beta by ausil [still active]
Last package update on bodhi:
2015-02-21 04:48:24 on package python-flask-debugtoolbar-0.9.2-1.fc21
Last actions performed according to fedmsg:
- yograterol's python-mongoengine-0.8.4-1.fc21 tagged into f23_Beta by ausil on 2015-09-17 22:39:41 ()
- yograterol updated the rules on a fmn irc filter on 2015-08-27 20:33:47 ()
- yograterol updated the rules on a fmn email filter on 2015-08-27 20:33:47 ()
- yograterol's python-mongoengine-0.8.4-1.fc21 tagged into f23_Alpha by ausil on 2015-08-09 18:20:05 ()
- yograterol's python-mongoengine-0.8.4-1.fc21 tagged into f24 by ausil on 2015-07-15 05:37:21 ()
- yograterol's python-mongoengine-0.8.4-3.el7 untagged from epel7-pending by bodhi on 2015-05-29 18:37:32 ()
- yograterol's python-mongoengine-0.8.4-3.el7 tagged into epel7 by bodhi on 2015-05-29 18:32:00 ()
- yograterol's python-mongoengine-0.8.4-3.el7 untagged from epel7-testing by bodhi on 2015-05-29 18:32:00 ()
- yograterol submitted python-mongoengine-0.8.4-3.el7 to stable on 2015-05-29 18:23:14 ()
- yograterol's python-mongoengine-0.8.4-3.el7 tagged into epel7-pending by bodhi on 2015-05-29 18:23:13 ()
Last email on mailing list:
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.devel
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.artwork
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.desktop
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.epel.devel
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.extras.packaging
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.fonts
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.general
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.infrastructure
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.kde
No activity found on gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.perl
14 bugs assigned, cc or on which yohangraterol92 commented
Last comment on the most recent ticket on bugzilla:
#1226667 2015-05-31 Yohan Graterol
I'll push an update to F-23 to at least fix python-oauth2client there.
python-rsa-3.1.4-1.fc23 has been submitted as an update to Fedora 23. https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-6a7ea2d940
python-rsa-3.1.4-1.fc23 has been pushed to the Fedora 23 testing repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
If you want to test the update, you can install it with
$ su -c 'dnf --enablerepo=updates-testing update python-rsa'
You can provide feedback for this update here: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-6a7ea2d940
python-rsa-3.1.4-1.fc23 has been pushed to the Fedora 23 stable repository. If problems still persist, please make note of it in this bug report.
The needinfo request[s] on this closed bug have been removed as they have been unresolved for 1000 days