1. Proposed title of this feature request
--> Add an event notification for VM pausing events that can be toggled
3. What is the nature and description of the request?
--> We like to be notified if a VM enters pausing state.
4. Why does the customer need this? (List the business requirements here)
--> We want to be able to react in a timely manner on events of this kind.
5. How would the customer like to achieve this? (List the functional
6. For each functional requirement listed, specify how Red Hat and the
customer can test to confirm the requirement is successfully implemented.
--> Log into the admin portal, click on System -> Users [ -> choose the
user , e.g. admin] -> Event notifier -> Manage Events ->
activate/deactivate notification for pausing events
7. Is there already an existing RFE upstream or in Red Hat Bugzilla?
8. Does the customer have any specific timeline dependencies and which
release would they like to target (i.e. RHEL5, RHEL6)?
--> RHEL 3.6
9. Is the sales team involved in this request and do they have any
10. List any affected packages or components.
--> RHEV Admin portal and ovirt-engine/vdsm
11. Would the customer be able to assist in testing this functionality
Since the problem described in this bug report should be
resolved in a recent advisory, it has been closed with a
resolution of ERRATA.
For information on the advisory, and where to find the updated
files, follow the link below.
If the solution does not work for you, open a new bug report.