Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1249481
[GSS] (6.1.z) Guided Editor rewrites method call in RHS to a setter call
Last modified: 2015-09-04 05:57:41 EDT
Created attachment 1058661 [details]
 Customer's description
I tried this with the latest and I can not reproduce.
Has GSS been able to reproduce this? If so, on which version?
Created attachment 1061925 [details]
 git repo
Created attachment 1061926 [details]
 model jar
I have reproduce this just now with BRMS 6.1.2
- Import the attached git repo
- Open "demo-app" project and Decision Table named "decision_table_limited_entry"
- Check the source code of the table - specifically RHS
- Navigate to Decision Table - > Action Column - > [click edit] Strategy
- Check the source code of the table - specifically RHS - it is changed as explained in the initial case description
Let me know if additional clarification is needed.
Ok, no longer works one my computer. Thanks Anton for the details.
Test added on master and 6.3.x https://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools-wb/pull/58