Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1251018
p11-kit: unsupported attributes in PKCS #11 URLs (rfc7512)
Last modified: 2017-05-02 09:44:07 EDT
Description of problem:
The final version of rfc7512 has several attributes which are not supported by p11-kit. These are:
1. slot-description: "slotDescription" member of CK_SLOT_INFO.
2. *slot-id: the numeric CK_SLOT_ID
3. slot-manufacturer: the corresponding member of CK_SLOT_INFO.
4. module-name: The name of the .so file
5. module-path: absolute path of the .so file
These can be used to restrict an object even more than possible with the existing URL members.
Makes sense. Lets add them. Do you have a patch?
No patch. It is gonna take some time before I could work on that.
This bug appears to have been reported against 'rawhide' during the Fedora 24 development cycle.
Changing version to '24'.
More information and reason for this action is here:
This bug appears to have been reported against 'rawhide' during the Fedora 26 development cycle.
Changing version to '26'.
This package has changed ownership in the Fedora Package Database. Reassigning to the new owner of this component.
It should be fixed in the latest package in F26.