Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1251926
WebUI - Deleted Organization appears in the search results just after removal
Last modified: 2015-08-14 11:51:01 EDT
Description of problem:
The organization still appears in the search list just after it is being deleted and the 'success notification' has been displayed.
This is probably caused by some time taken by reindexing.
Anyway, the Notification saying that the Organization has been deleted should appear after the removal AND reindexing is done.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
reproduced with robottelo automated testing.
-every time, the time needed for reindexing varies on the length and encoding of the org name
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an organization
2. Upload a manifest for the org (possibly not needed)
3. Create the env. path with 2 environments (possibly not needed)
4. Delete the organization
5. After success notification is displayed, put the name of the org into the search
6. The org is being displayed
The org is being displayed
The org is no longer present in the search results
- Please note, that we're talking about seconds, that means, executing the steps manually won't trigger the issue as the action is being performed too slow.
However, it is always visible in the automated testing.
This is due to the fact that deletion is a background task. Since this will quickly be deleted, we do not have plans to address this.