Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1252752
Try to import VMs from v2v will show an unrelated message of "Not available when no Export Domain is active"
Last modified: 2016-02-10 07:54:14 EST
Created attachment 1061845 [details]
Description of problem:
Trying to import a VM from VMware to oVirt, will show in a DC without an export domain the following alert "Not available when no Export Domain is active".
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Use a DC with virt-v2v provider without an export domain.
2. Press the "Import" button at the VMs main tab
3. Choose source as your VMware and external provider as your virt-v2v.
an unrelated message will be shown in the import virtual machine(s) dialog "Not available when no Export Domain is active"
There should not be any alert related to export domain once we choose to use virt-v2v
1. Detach export domain from DC.
2. Import VM from VMware environment.
3. Run VM.