Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1255117
[RFE] Zanata should provide a per-language project list with a sortable completion rate column
Last modified: 2015-08-19 19:33:47 EDT
Description of problem:
In Transifex, for a given language, it was possible to have the list of all projects managed by an instance, with a column giving the completion rate for that language, sortable by name and by completion rate, on _one_ page (easier to use browser Search than to browse by clicking Next Page).
That would become a language dashboard, which would interesting to have for:
- translators: where can I find bigger projects that need love, or small low hanging fruits (a few strings to translate)
- language coordinators: identify where to put a focus on, and which easy projects to dispatch to new translators.
Ideally, there should be a tick box (as in the editor) to show/hide the completed projects to avoid being polluted by already completed projects.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
No such language dashboard exist
Have a language dashboard, which could be linked from the /language/list page, along with the team management.
Additional info worth to have on this project list
- link to resources to translate for the language
- % of completion
- nb of hours for completion
- with or without direct links to resources (e.g. project view or project and resources view, unfolded, having to click to unfold is always cumbersome)
Migrated; check JIRA for bug status: https://zanata.atlassian.net/browse/ZNTA-625