Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1257356
[abrt] trojita: QList<Imap::Commands::PartOfCommand>::QList(): trojita killed by SIGSEGV
Last modified: 2015-12-02 13:17:21 EST
Description of problem:
lost or instable wifi connection
Version-Release number of selected component:
runlevel: N 5
Thread no. 1 (10 frames)
#0 QList<Imap::Commands::PartOfCommand>::QList at /usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qlist.h:746
#1 Command at /usr/src/debug/trojita-0.5/src/Imap/Parser/Command.h:93
#2 QLinkedListNode at /usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qlinkedlist.h:65
#3 QLinkedList<Imap::Commands::Command>::detach_helper2 at /usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qlinkedlist.h:275
#4 detach at /usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qlinkedlist.h:99
#5 QLinkedList<Imap::Commands::Command>::append at /usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qlinkedlist.h:366
#6 Imap::Parser::queueCommand at /usr/src/debug/trojita-0.5/src/Imap/Parser/Parser.cpp:614
#7 Imap::Parser::list at /usr/src/debug/trojita-0.5/src/Imap/Parser/Parser.cpp:241
#8 Imap::Mailbox::ListChildMailboxesTask::perform at /usr/src/debug/trojita-0.5/src/Imap/Tasks/ListChildMailboxesTask.cpp:81
#9 Imap::Mailbox::ImapTask::_completed at /usr/src/debug/trojita-0.5/src/Imap/Tasks/ImapTask.cpp:230
Created attachment 1067414 [details]
Created attachment 1067415 [details]
Created attachment 1067416 [details]
Created attachment 1067417 [details]
Created attachment 1067418 [details]
Created attachment 1067419 [details]
Created attachment 1067420 [details]
Created attachment 1067421 [details]
Created attachment 1067422 [details]
Backtrace lets assume a bug in QtCore. Reassigning.
Possible duplication: rhbz#1257358
*** Bug 1257358 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
Crashes in such core QtCore data structure classes are almost certainly an application bug (use-after-free or the like). Have you tried running Trojita in Valgrind?
Trojita is FTBFS currently in rawhide, I've noticed not before today via Koschei. I've to fix that first.
Besides that, I didn't manage how to reproduce the crash and then to debug further with valgrind. Still in the friendly hope some other users stumbles upon this.
This message is a reminder that Fedora 21 is nearing its end of life.
Approximately 4 (four) weeks from now Fedora will stop maintaining
and issuing updates for Fedora 21. It is Fedora's policy to close all
bug reports from releases that are no longer maintained. At that time
this bug will be closed as EOL if it remains open with a Fedora 'version'
Package Maintainer: If you wish for this bug to remain open because you
plan to fix it in a currently maintained version, simply change the 'version'
to a later Fedora version.
Thank you for reporting this issue and we are sorry that we were not
able to fix it before Fedora 21 is end of life. If you would still like
to see this bug fixed and are able to reproduce it against a later version
of Fedora, you are encouraged change the 'version' to a later Fedora
version prior this bug is closed as described in the policy above.
Although we aim to fix as many bugs as possible during every release's
lifetime, sometimes those efforts are overtaken by events. Often a
more recent Fedora release includes newer upstream software that fixes
bugs or makes them obsolete.
Fedora 21 changed to end-of-life (EOL) status on 2015-12-01. Fedora 21 is
no longer maintained, which means that it will not receive any further
security or bug fix updates. As a result we are closing this bug.
If you can reproduce this bug against a currently maintained version of
Fedora please feel free to reopen this bug against that version. If you
are unable to reopen this bug, please file a new report against the
current release. If you experience problems, please add a comment to this
Thank you for reporting this bug and we are sorry it could not be fixed.