Red Hat Bugzilla – Bug 1257621
QoS is not dispalyed in 'setup host networks' -> 'edit network' dialog (for unattached networks)
Last modified: 2017-07-16 11:05:28 EDT
Description of problem:
QoS is not dispalyed in 'setup host networks' -> 'edit network' dialog
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. create host and network with hostnetwork qos assigned to it.
2. open setup host networks dialog and assing this network to some nic.
3. click pencil to edit network details.
given network has hostnetwork qos assigned. So it should be displayed in this dialog.
4. click cancel to get back to setup host networks dialog
5. confirm to attach this network to given nic.
6. redo steps 2 and 3 to get back to edit network details.
notice that qos data are filled up.
hostnetwork qos data should be filled at first attempt.
Let us postpone this fix after bug 1242230 (gui refactoring) is done, as it is caused by a mixup between VdsNetworkInterface data and NetworkAttachment data.
Moving from 4.0 alpha to 4.0 beta since 4.0 alpha has been already released and bug is not ON_QA.
oVirt 4.0 beta has been released, moving to RC milestone.
Unfortunately, researching into this has not been a priority.